Platt Technical High School has a diverse selection of boys and girls athletic programs. The sports range from basketball and hockey to football and cheerleading. Student athletes are taught to work well with others and show sportsmanship on and off the field. Offering athletics is just another way we create responsible students and prepare them for the real world.
ATHLETIC FORMS AND INFORMATION
To all of the CTECS Athletes and Parents:
Please follow the guidelines below and please make sure to read all directions on all the forms. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email at any time.
- Make sure an updated physical has been handed into the school nurse.
- Make sure to complete the sports permission form.
- Complete CIAC Concussion Fact and Sign-Off Sheet.
- Complete CIAC Sudden Cardiac Arrest Fact and Sign-Off Sheet.
- Take the CIAC required Concussion Course online and complete the quiz. This training must be completed by both parent and student separately.
- When you complete this course, your information will be forwarded to Platt Tech