ONLY THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE TEST: HOMESCHOOLED, PRIVATE SCHOOL, AND STUDENTS WHO DID NOT TAKE THE SMARTER BALANCED TEST.
Students must register at least five days before the assessment you wish to take. Parents/guardians are responsible for transporting their child to and from Platt Tech on the day of the assessment.
If the student needs accommodations, they must submit appropriate documentation to the School Counseling Office, 600 Orange Avenue, Milford, CT 06461 at least 5 days in advance.
January 11, 2019 at 8:00 AM
The CTHSS will give you a real-world advantage in a competitive job market and provide the academic skills needed for post-secondary education. Apply today, and take the first step to pursue a unique technical education!
If you’re interested in applying for entrance in the 2019-2020 school year:
- Download and print a copy of our admissions application
- Fill out the first three pages of the application
- Bring the application to your middle school counselor
- Your counselor will complete the application and submit it to your first choice school
- Your application is considered complete when the application form has been submitted.
The Technical High Schools begin sending “First Step” letters to students who meet the initial admissions criteria in early February. This letter identifies the steps needed for enrollment.
If you are interested in applying for the current (2018-2019) school year, please contact the Director of Counseling at:
Director of School Counseling and Admissions
Platt Technical High School